FRESNO, CA (September 8, 2015) – On September 7, 2015, the Fresno Bee announced that Jeffrey T. Hammerschmidt were named as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers.
# # #
The Board Room for Sept. 7
▪ The Rotary Club of Fresno welcomed Brian Traverso, vice president of Roush Investment Group, and Craig Wagoner, CEO of Community Regional Medical Center, as new members.
▪ Kevin Meikle, Fresno Yosemite International Airport director of aviation, was elected treasurer of the California Airports Council. He will serve alongside other California aviation leaders appointed as officers to the council’s five-member executive committee.
▪ Gov. Jerry Brown appointed Lawrence Imperial of Fresno as skilled nursing facility administrator at the Veterans Home of California, Fresno, where he has been a skilled nursing facility consultant.
▪ Warren Paboojian, of Baradat & Paboojian Inc., was inducted into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers. The IATL limits membership to 500 fellows from the United States who have achieved a career of excellence through demonstrated skill and ability in jury trials, trials before the court and appellate practice.
▪ Jeffrey T. Hammerschmidt partners of Hammerschmidt Law Corporation practicing criminal defense, were named as Northern California Super Lawyers for 2015.
▪ Haley Wagner, sales and catering manager for Ruth’s Chris Steak House, was inducted as chapter president for the California Restaurant Association.
▪ Robert Nielsen joined Fortune Associates, a commercial real estate brokerage firm, as a broker/associate. He specializes in agricultural and office/warehousing, sales and leasing.
▪ Fresno Pacific University made 14 new faculty appointments for fall 2015. They are: Doug Bartsch, assistant professor, director of teacher education; Kelly Bentz, assistant professor, special education; Sofia Cook, instructor, assistant director of teacher education and director of the internship program; Matt Gehrett, assistant professor, administrative services program director; Maria Lemus, instructor, coordinator of student teaching placements; Janet Zoller, assistant professor, director of university mentoring, in the School of Education; Jacob Huang, assistant professor, sociology; Lindsey Huang, assistant professor, sociology; Sonia Pranger, instructor, social work, social work field coordinator; Kelly Schroeder, director of Intensive English Language Program/Academic Language Proficiency Services; and Rachel York, instructor, biblical and religious studies, in the School of Humanities, Religion and Social Sciences; Andrew Sensenig, assistant professor, biology; Simon Sultana, faculty for program development; and Shawn Wirts, assistant professor, mathematics, in the School of Natural Sciences.
▪ Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group has expanded its staff by adding Jarrett Martin as an associate engineer based out of the firm’s Los Banos office and Jennifer Tucker as a project administrator working out of the Fresno office. Martin is a registered civil engineer with more than five years of experience specializing in California’s water resources. He holds a bachelor’s degree in bioresource and agricultural engineering from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. Tucker has more than 10 years of professional experience and holds an associate degree in graphic design from Platt College in San Diego.
▪ Family HealthCare Network opened its newest community health center in Tulare at 263 S. West St. Services offered will include comprehensive family medicine for all ages, including annual wellness and physical exams, immunizations, chronic disease management, acute care, dental, behavioral health, patient health education and more.
▪ B-K Lighting and TEKA Illumination, landscape and architectural lighting manufacturers, promoted Tricia McGrath to western regional sales manager and Jacqueline Mendez to customer service manager. McGrath will be responsible for product introduction, training, service support and sales growth between sales agencies and client base. Mendez will be providing quality service and assistance before, during and after the customer’s requirements are met.